Sunday, March 28, 2010

Help us with our wedding discs!

One of things I'm most excited about regarding our wedding is wedding discs! I know its a completely cheesy and frisbee-nerdy idea and only a handful of people at our wedding will really appreciate it, but I really want a wedding disc :)

I've been working with Sluts and Eugene to come up with designs but most of them have involved pandas and Canadian flags. Below are two that Eugene came up with:

A: Panda eating maple leaf

B: Panda mountie holding/saluting Canadian flag
Help us decide! Which one do you like better? We don't want people to get the wrong idea with this disc design... With design (A) we don't want people to get the idea that I'm walking all over Bryan (me being the panda and Bryan being the maple leaf). If we go with something like design (B) the panda will be just holding the flag and not saluting it.

Or do you think there something else we could go with? It doesn't have to involve pandas and Canadian flags! It was just the first thing that came to mind. What comes to mind when you think of Bryan and me? What do you think would go well on our wedding disc? The disc will also have our names and the wedding date in addition to the picture. Anyway... please please comment and tell us what you think! We wanted to get a design finalized sometime in April :) Thanks guys!