Friday, April 15, 2011

My life in 30 days

I normally don't do these kinds of things, but this one sounds super cheesy so I say go for it! And... no judging. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 – A picture of your night.
Day 05 – A picture of …your favorite memory.
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day or favorite day
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss

So today is Day 1. Here goes, 1 pic of me and 15 facts about myself.

1. I really only started eating cheese in grad school. Mostly because of Doris and Smeri.

2. I'm one of those married women who never ever wants to plan another wedding ever again. It was fun at the time but now I look back and I can't believe I actually did all that.

3. I started drinking coffee like a year ago. Now I drink ~ 2 cups of coffee a day. Usually once at 2pm and once at 4pm.

4. My rock climbing month at Metrorock was awesome.

5. I work better when everyone around me is working.

6. I'm really competitive when it comes to sports. I like winning. A lot.

7. I am more likely to get up earlier when I sleep on the side of the bed that's not next to the wall.

8. Life after graduate school sounds scary and exciting at the same time to me.

9. I love reading. A recent favorite book is Ender's Game.

10. I also like Speaker of the Dead and Xenocide a lot, even though they are very different than Ender's Game.

11. I think about my family a lot, but it doesn't always translate into calling them.

12. I've never been camping. That's going to change this summer!

13. I love broth-y soup.

14. I bake when I'm stressed.

15. I LOVE BANANAGRAMS!

[Edit]: I thought of this fact after the 15, but it's really important so I'm going to add it anyway: I LOVE LIME GREEN. It's such a happy, inspirational, catchy color!!!