Thursday, February 26, 2009

Track workouts...

... have officially started. They were supposed to start two weeks ago but we dropped the ball. I'll post what we're doing on this blog so all you smite fans can follow along and get fast with the team. :) Today was week 1: 3 sets of 2x400 and 4x100 decelerators. We had 8 people come out for the track workout. I think the end of the week just gets to people. That makes me think Sun/Tues practices are a good idea for smite.

Some upcoming fun events for smite - you're welcome to come if you're in town:
Sat. Feb 28: 2-4pm - pick-up with the men's team on astroturf
Sat. Mar 7: 8pm - party at 59 elm

Speaking of 59 elm, we're moving on June 1. Since Dodo has a real job and Smeri hates apartment-hunting, that leaves me to look for places, so if you know any place that'll be available June 1 let me know.